The Diamond Standard Technology
A Commodity Created by Computer Science
As a market maker, Diamond Standard bids on millions of diamonds and buys equivallent statistical samples that achieve the public "Diamond Standard." Every coin contains an optimized set of natural diamonds from that sample, that add up to the same geological scarcity of carat, weight, color, and clarity.
Every sample and every coin are public, and coins are designed to trade at the same current market price.
Inside every Diamond Standard Coin, there’s a military-grade wireless (NFC) encryption chip, enabling:
Authentication(in person or remote)
Instant blockchain transactionswith the optional BCC Token
Game-Changing Blockchain Token
The optional BCC token is regulator licensed, and unlocks the full power of your Diamond Standard Coin.
- Delivered as an ERC-20 standard fungible token transacted on the public Ethereum network
- The owner of the Bitcarbon is the legal owner of the associated Diamond Standard Coin
- A deliverable commodity — not a security in any jurisdiction
- You can transact a BCC token face-to-face, or when the Diamond Standard Coin is held by an authorized custodian
- List and trade on any compatible ERC-20 cryptocurrency exchange
- Attach your BCC token to a smart contract to provide physical asset backing
- Owners can move the token (and the associated Diamond Standard Coin) to other blockchain networks
- Completes “Good for Delivery” commodity for exchange traded futures and options contracts (Regulated by U.S. CFTC), and exchange traded funds (as approved).
- Issue Bitcarbon currency using your token - Coming soon
Diamond Standard Mobile App
With the optional Bitcarbon token, while your Coin is held by an authorized custodian, you can instantly transact your Coin
- Offer and sell on a compatible crypto currency exchange
- Lend to the market for interest
- Attach your token to asset-back a smart contract
- Issue Bitcarbon currency from your Diamond Standard Coin - Coming soon
Deposit your Diamond Standard Coin with a custodian, they can store it in a smart cabinet, and you can audit it.
- Transact the coin by transacting the blockchain token
- Attach the token to smart contracts, or asset back a loan