The Diamond Standard Technology
A Commodity Created by Computer Science
As a market maker, Diamond Standard bids on millions of diamonds and buys equivalent statistical samples that achieve the public "Diamond Standard." Every commodity contains an optimized set of natural diamonds from that sample, that add up to the same geological scarcity of carat weight, color, and clarity.
Every sample and every commodity are public, and are designed to trade at the same current market price.
Scan or press the button to see authentication example
Game-Changing Blockchain Token
The optional BCC token (for Diamond Standard Coins) and BCB token (for Diamond Standard Bars) is regulator licensed, and unlocks the full power of your Diamond Standard Commodity.
Swipe to learn more
- Delivered as a standard fungible token transacted on the Hedera network.
- The owner of the Bitcarbon is the legal owner of the associated Diamond Standard Commodity
- A deliverable commodity — not a security in any jurisdiction
- You can transact a BCC or BCB token face-to-face, or when the Diamond Standard Commodity is held by an authorized custodian.
- List and trade on the P2P Marketplace - Coming Soon
Swipe to learn more
- Attach your BCC or BCB token to a smart contract to provide physical asset backing
- Owners can move the token (and the associated Diamond Standard Commodity) to other blockchain networks
- Completes "Good for Delivery" commodity for exchange traded futures (offered by MGEX™ via the CME Globex® platform) and options contracts (Regulated by U.S. SEC), and exchange traded funds (as approved)
- Issue Bitcarbon currency using your token - Coming soon
Diamond Standard Mobile App
Transact instantly using the optional token, while your Commodity is held by an authorized custodian.
Offer and sell on a compatible crypto currency exchange
Lend to the market for interest
Attach your token to asset-back a smart contract
Issue Bitcarbon currency from your Diamond Standard Commodity - Coming soon
Deposit your Diamond Standard Commodity with a custodian, they can store it in a smart cabinet, and you can audit it.
Transact the commodity by transacting the blockchain token
Attach the token to smart contracts, or asset back a loan
Inside every Diamond Standard Coin and Bar is a military-grade wireless (NFC) encryption chip, enabling: